The 3- to 4-person Outdoor Rustic Cedar Barrel Sauna by ALEKO will help you to rejuvenate your body and calm your mind. The saunas made by ALEKO are designed to offer all the comfort and health advantages of a traditional sauna experience at a more affordable price.
The rustic cedar wood heats up quickly and efficiently and is made to maximize the amount of inside area that may be used. The front porch canopy of this sauna makes use of opposing seats that extend the entire length of the room to maximize the amount of seating. Its front door is made of tempered glass and has a lovely wooden handle. The tempered glass not only contributes to a peaceful atmosphere but is designed to be unaffected by temperature changes. In order to create the ideal atmosphere, an interior light illuminates.
This sauna is powered by a 3 kW Harvia KIP Electric Sauna Heater. Top-tier, and Finnish-made, this heater features corrosion-resistant stainless steel and includes a protective stone guard. With the included bucket and scoop, pour water over the hot stones to boost atmospheric temperature and humidity. A simple-to-operate dial control allows for easy access and comfortable control to your heater with an adjustable temperature range between 158-194 degrees Fahrenheit.
The included Bitumen Shingle is specifically designed to protect this sauna from exposure to the elements. While outdoor saunas can incur damage over time if left unprotected; this Bitumen Shingles shields the sauna wood from rain and UV radiation.
Assembly is required, though your sauna can be set up and used in just a few hours by following the step-by-step guide provided with each purchase. Furthermore, our sauna comes partially pre-assembled with built-in venting holes for easy installation. Each hole comes with a rat proof cover for longevity. Each sauna kit is complete with everything you need, including a 3 kW heater and stones, lamps, hygrothermograph, a tempered glass door with a wooden handle, and a wooden bucket and scoop. This sauna measures at 5.1 x 5.5 x 6.2 feet.
Due to the nature of the 220V-240V hardwired heater unit, an electrician is recommended upon installation.
- Experience the health benefits and relaxation of ALEKO’s Deluxe Outdoor Rustic Cedar Barrel Steam Sauna with Canopy Porch
- Constructed with Rustic Cedar Wood--a premium softwood known for its heat insulating properties
- Crafted to form a tight seal that evenly distributes heat all while being visually appealing
- Built with a tempered glass door, allowing you to see out the sauna while still being durable enough to withstand high temperatures
- Use the included porch as a comfortable cooling down area or a place to hold towels or drinks between sauna sessions
- Interior infrastructure seats 2-3 adults comfortably; Ideal for couples
- Simple-to-operate dial control allows for easy access and comfortable control of your heater; Automatic 60 minute shut-off timer makes for a safer sauna experience-- for longer heating simply reset the timer
- Shingle Bitumen Roof increases sauna longevity by adding weather protection
- Powered by a premium European 3 kW Harvia KIP Electric Sauna Heater, Made in Finland; US Safety Standard CE and ETL Certified Wet or Dry Heater; 240 Volt
- Comes partially pre-assembled with built-in venting holes for easy installation
- Includes: (1) Steam Sauna with Tempered Glass Door, (1) 3 kW Harvia KIP Sauna Heater, (1) Traditional Wooden Sauna Bucket with Plastic Liner, (1) Wooden Water Scoop, (1) Wooden Sand Timer, (1) Sauna lamp, (1) Thermo-Hygrometer, (1) 35 lbs of Sauna Lava Stones, (1) Shingle Bitumen Roof
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 158-194 degrees Fahrenheit
- Assembled Product Weight: 660 lbs (300 kg)
- Total Assembled Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.1 x 5.5 x 6.2 feet
- Length of Bench (Inside): 4 ft (48 inches)
- Length of Bench (Outside): 1 ft (12 inches)
- Wood Thickness: Approximately 1.2 inches (3 cm)
- Material: Rustic Cedar Wood
- Color: Natural Wood Stain